06-13-2008, 04:44 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
If you're looking for a news item that could make just about any grown man wince, consider this tale:

A tourist in Australia was stopped for a toilet break at the side of the road when a highly venomous brown snake slithered between his legs and went for the family jewels -- biting the end of his penis.

The man had a scratch on the end of his manhood and was left vomiting as the snake quickly scurried off. Paramedics were called on the scene, and wrapped the wound in plastic in case the poison had gotten under his skin. Luckily, the man seems to have gotten off easy.

"It certainly had a swipe at him," an ambulance spokesman said. "But it didn't envenomate him. ... I think he was a bit shocked and embarrassed."
  06-13-2008, 05:34 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 621 posts since Jun 2005
hi, i would rather be shocked and embarassed than dead. mine's been mistaken for a large snake! LOL. thanks stoogedog
  06-13-2008, 08:04 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by stoogedog

hi, i would rather be shocked and embarassed than dead. mine's been mistaken for a large snake! LOL. thanks stoogedog
You're wife or girlfirend(s) must be very happy.
You shall now be called "Tripod". (LOL)
  06-13-2008, 01:45 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 184 posts since Jun 2005
A one eyed trouser snake for real! I guess that snake would give anybody the Willies! ;.)