Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Buy TV: Shopping Deals and Tips

07-16-2008, 07:23 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
I'd like to ask that members of the board please review any and all TV Show DVD sets that he/she purchase at a retail store. Tell us whether or not a particular set is worth buying? Doees it compare favorably/negatively with any user created sets accquired via CPS? I think it would help a fellow member in trying to decide whether to spend money on an official set, or just keep the user created set, assuming (of course) that you're happy with its quality.