07-17-2008, 09:21 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Embattled former UFC champ Rampage Jackson was picked up by the police and brought to a hospital for a mental evaluation on Thursday.

One day after a three-mile police chase that led to Jackson's very public arrest for felony evading, reckless driving and hit and run, friends of Rampage told authorities they were "concerned about his behavior and some remarks he was making," Irvine police Lt. Rick Handfield told the Long Beach Press-Telegram.

"Officers spoke to him to evaluate whether he was a danger to himself or others," Handfield said. "He was detained and was taken to an area hospital for mental evaluation."
  07-17-2008, 06:30 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
dammit why am i out of town. he lives near me too i so could have caught all this happening. freakin quinton lol and they were worried about the dude on the finally of ultimate fighter throwing a fit in vegas.
  07-17-2008, 06:31 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
lol my avatar is even funnier now cause it has him in it
  07-17-2008, 06:54 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Welcome back.