08-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I don't really follow football, or even non-baseball sports in general, but even I'm not so far in a cave to have missed the "big sports news" revolving around Bret Favre's future.

He's been traded to the Jets:
http://nooffseason.com/index.php/qui...york-jets.html

If you're in to football, especially if you're a fantasy football players, you've definitely got to check out NoOffseason.com. They predicted this even when so-called sports experts (including those on the payroll of Sports Illustrated!) claimed it to be "unpredictable". NoOffseason didn't miss it: http://nooffseason.com/index.php/our...d-to-jets.html

I'm just very impressed when I see people who are really good at what they do. This site is REALLY GOOD at football.

08-07-2008, 01:35 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 707 posts since Jun 2005
I am not a football fan either but it is good to see that Bret Farve is playing for a different team. He deserves to be a starting quarterback. His new team is in the same division as the Patriots so there's more pressure on him to produce good numbers and more importantly, wins.
  08-07-2008, 09:00 AM

Verified Member

Arcade Wins: QB Challenge Champion

Stats: 1,045 posts since Jun 2005
Thank god the Bears don't have to see him this year.

I don't know what he could do for the Jets. They don't have a good O-line and receivers.