population going through the roof.
so is diseases.

USA debt.
and spam mail!

my god, the world is a scary place.
  09-29-2008, 07:36 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
And that would be why I avoid it at all costs ...
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  09-29-2008, 09:38 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 130 posts since Jul 2007
thats a cool site
  10-03-2008, 02:13 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 969 posts since Jun 2005
wow, more information that just points to change needed. change is coming..... but is it the change we need..... LMAO
  10-05-2008, 12:02 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
This is why I am becoming a recluse. Pure and Simple.

Good thing I have normal people here to talk to...er...well normalish...heh
  10-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Tcel93

wow, more information that just points to change needed. change is coming..... but is it the change we need?.... LMAO
Ask NObama and his America hating friends, he'll tell you.
  10-07-2008, 01:15 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Whereas folks like McCain are perfectly content to leave things alone -- their piggy banks are doing just fine. We're screwed with either of them, so pick the lesser of evils. With me, that's Obama, maybe -- still not sure.

10-07-2008, 01:40 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by lordsmurf

Whereas folks like McCain are perfectly content to leave things alone -- their piggy banks are doing just fine. We're screwed with either of them, so pick the lesser of evils. With me, that's Obama, maybe -- still not sure.

I know, they both suck.
  10-07-2008, 08:17 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
I'm looking more at the vice presidential candidates. I get the urge to smash a grapefruit in Sarah Palin's winking face whenever she ... well, whenever, really, so I'll go with Joe Biden's bluntness any day.
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  10-07-2008, 08:21 AM

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by debwalsh

I'm looking more at the vice presidential candidates. I get the urge to smash a grapefruit in Sarah Palin's winking face whenever she ... well, whenever, really, so I'll go with Joe Biden's bluntness any day.
Yeah, that's a good point. I'm looking there too.
What I see is a mouthy soccer mom, who's also slightly insane, and thinks she's funny and cute when she's not. People like her used to be committed for long-term asylum care, not elected to be VP.

Her political ideology bills rape victims for the rape-kit tests and denies them contraceptives under any circumstances (I would bet money her reasoning is something along the lines of "God wanted you to be raped and have that baby"). I'm not making this up, and I'm not skewing the facts, this is a startling reality of who this witch really is. Speaking of witches, have you seen the video on Youtube where she has an African witch doctor exorcise her of her demons in an Alaskan Pentecostal church?

10-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,856 posts since Jun 2005

The US government's debts have ballooned so badly the National Debt Clock in New York has run out of digits to record the spiralling figure.

The digital counter marks the national debt level, but when that passed the $10 trillion point last month, the sign could not display the full amount.

The board was erected to highlight the $2.7 trillion level of debt in 1989.

The clock's owners say two more zeros will be added, allowing the clock to record a quadrillion dollars of debt.

Douglas Durst, son of the late Seymour Durst - the clock's inventor - hopes to replace the Manhattan clock with its lengthier replacement early next year.

For the time being, the Times Square counter's electronic dollar sign has been replaced with the extra digit required.

For its part, the digital dollar symbol has been supplanted by a cheaper version - perhaps a sign of the times for the American economy.

Some economists believe the $700bn bail-out plan for ailing US financial institutions could send the national debt level to $11 trillion.

What I want to know is when/where/how will this debt ever be paid off?

Also, is there a very big bank somewhere in the world that every country is borrowing from?

Because most countries are in debt aren’t they?

So they must be borrowing from the “bank in the sky”!
  10-08-2008, 09:35 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
dang Rockefeller family
  10-09-2008, 09:24 PM

Welcome to the mess that is economics. Money does not exist. What we bank on is promises and expectations these days. The planet could be made of solid gold encrusted in diamonds, to the core, and still not pay off the world's debt.