Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

05-22-2009, 12:03 PM

Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Donkey Kong Champion
Stats: 135 posts since Jun 2005
http://www.visitorsite.net/

I cannot freaking wait!!!! Love me some V!!!!

"Reload page to view video."

Just say no to DirecTV!!!
  05-22-2009, 12:42 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I've embedded the video in your post.

I'd not heard about that -- it looks awesome. GREAT CASTING !!!
  05-22-2009, 02:23 PM

Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Donkey Kong Champion
Stats: 135 posts since Jun 2005
I would say buy the original series now if you've been wanting it. I bet the price on them will skyrocket once the new series is released. The cheapest I found was on Ebay for The Final Battle & The Complete Series. The seller for The Complete Series was redtagmarket. The seller for The Final Battle was Moviemarz & redtagmarket. I think they're the same company, but moviemarz was the only one to combine shipping and The Complete Series was cheaper via redtagmarket. The original Mini-Series seemed pretty cheap too, but I didn't really look as I have that one already. There are 3 releases:
The Original Miniseries
The Final Battle
The Complete Series (this is only the tv show, it does not include the above 2 miniseries)

Can you tell I'm excited?

Just say no to DirecTV!!!
  06-04-2009, 04:24 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
Wow, I really don't know what to think about this.
I hope it doesn't suck.