Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

08-24-2009, 11:19 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Marvel is making Spiderwoman "video comics" available on iTunes! Yay!

Quote:
The wait is over!

The highly anticipated SPIDER-WOMAN Motion Comic is available RIGHT NOW on iTunes! Download SPIDER-WOMAN, AGENT OF S.W.O.R.D. #1!

Written by Brian Michael Bendis with art by Alex Maleev, SPIDER-WOMAN comes to life like never before!

Expect five mind-blowing episodes of SPIDER-WOMAN, each running 10-12 minutes. The first will be available exclusively on iTunes for 99 cents (click here to get it now!) for the first two weeks. After the first two weeks, all episodes will cost $1.99. This is the first time an original Marvel motion comic will be made available for fans to download and own! Additional episodes will be released every two weeks.

Remaining true to the heritage of panel-by-panel graphic storytelling, boasting groundbreaking graphics, sensational soundscapes and, of course, the explosiveness of the Mighty Marvel Universe, here comes the all-new, all-awesome Marvel Motion!

Watch and hear your favorite comics, authors and artists come alive. You've never seen Marvel move like this.

Check out Marvel Motion Comics to watch the trailer, to see the full release schedule and more!
Support TVPreservation.com, click here to get the first episode, Agent of S.W.O.R.D.

Name:  sw-9237header_banner0695171.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  13.5 KB

Nice!