Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Buy TV: Shopping Deals and Tips

08-26-2009, 03:20 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Purchase any DVD or Blu-ray at Amazon.com
and you will Receive $5 Towards Select NBC Shows at Amazon Video On Demand

To qualify for and redeem this offer:

1. Between August 4, 2009 and September 30, 2009, order any DVD or Blu-ray as sold by Amazon.com. This offer does not apply to products sold on our site by third-party merchants or through third-party areas such as Amazon.com Marketplace, Auctions, or zShops.

2. Once you have confirmed your order, you will receive a separate email with a promotional code worth $5 towards the purchase of eligible NBC shows from Amazon Video On Demand.

3. Limit of one promotional code per customer.

4. Follow the link in the email and return to Amazon Video On Demand to see a complete list of NBC shows eligible for discount.

5. Click on a TV show to access the episodes.

6. Before you purchase the episode or season, click the link that says "Redeem a gift card or promotion code" on the right-hand side of the page, and then insert your code.

7. Click "apply," then purchase the video. Your promotion code will be automatically applied to the cost of your order.

8. You can choose to either watch instantly in your browser window, download it to your PC or TiVo, or watch on your TV with these compatible devices.

9. You should subsequently receive an e-mail receipt detailing the transaction with the promotional credit applied.

10. Promotional credit must be fully used by October 30, 2009 or the unused credit will be lost.
  08-27-2009, 02:23 PM

Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Donkey Kong Champion
Stats: 135 posts since Jun 2005
If anybody gets a code they don't wanna use, I will gladly take it. Amazon VOD is great on my Tivo!!!

Just say no to DirecTV!!!