01-26-2013, 01:09 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
S7 was announced.
Now all I need is my eyes to at least clear up by March 30. That's my new goal!

Quote:
The Doctor's Eight Weeks of Spring - This week, the BBC announced that the second part of the seventh series (affectionately referred to as "Series 7B") of Doctor Who will begin airing on Saturday, March 30th, and will run for eight consecutive weeks, something which hasn't been done since 2010. It will, of course, see the return of Matt Smith's Eleventh Doctor as he tries to find and figure out the mystery of Clara Oswin Oswald, played by Jenna Louise-Coleman.
And I may to check this out... wonder if it's any good? Anyone see last season?
Quote:
Also returning that same night to BBC America will be a new season of The Nerdist television show! Join Chris, Jonah Ray, and Matt Mira for new and different comedic things (including a whole new set!) following Who and new series Orphan Black.
  01-26-2013, 04:14 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 211 posts since Dec 2009
Send a message via Yahoo to repeatshistory
LS, I'm a HUGE Who geek. Of course I've see all of it. And I mean EVERYTHING available. It's totally worth it, but if I were you, I'd watch the first episode from the beginning of season 7 in the fall, and the recent Christmas special, first.
  01-26-2013, 04:47 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
You and I need to get together sometime.

I'm chasing the old episodes one by one. Right now I'm about to finish S2 with William Hartnell.
I'm up to date on all the new stuff.
  01-26-2013, 05:58 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 211 posts since Dec 2009
Send a message via Yahoo to repeatshistory
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsmurf View Post
You and I need to get together sometime.

I'm chasing the old episodes one by one. Right now I'm about to finish S2 with William Hartnell.
I'm up to date on all the new stuff.
Sent you a PM.