TVPast Forums

TVPast Forums (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/)
-   Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, SciFi, Westerns (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/sitcoms-drama-scifi/)
-   -   Alien vs Predator Requiem (2007) (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/sitcoms-drama-scifi/7341-alien-vs-predator.html)

MagnificentMarcus 12-27-2007 04:00 PM

Alien vs Predator Requiem (2007)

[88][(#)]Anyone seen this movie? I just watched the last one released in 2004. I liked it!![:x)]:D[8D]:):D[8D][:x)]

gatch72 12-27-2007 10:35 PM

It was good, but it was a dark film. Very hard to see the hybrid. Plus there was only 1 predator fighting them. But overall pretty good.

wayshway 12-27-2007 10:59 PM

I think I can wait for it to come out on HD DVD.

DAN_D 12-28-2007 01:43 AM

I watched this over the holiday, the film was a marked improvement over the first AVP, which wasn't bad at all, AVP R however got back to the basics. It had the dark tone associated with both the earlier Alien films and Predator I, and in general, the film has a faster pace which makes it enjoyable without seeming rushed through.

cp32 12-29-2007 06:49 AM

Nuke both of them. The End lol

DAN_D 12-29-2007 10:24 AM

Remember CP, there's no way in hell (or anywhare else for that matter), that every film can meet up to the high standards that you or your fellow academy voters have...Enjoy sci-fi films for what they are, an escape (into fantasy) from the "hum-drum" lives many of us lead. Remember cp, if you think you can do better, by all means, go to film school, get hired by some movie studio, and proceed to write, produce, and direct your very own "theatric masterpiece"...C'mon show them how it should be done..."lol"

cp32 12-30-2007 05:52 PM

I can do that lol Hey, robot's Hostile Spaghetti Beast is probably better ;)[88]!

See, now you got me started....[:p]

I have some film ideas there dan. Some may not be best viewed by certain theaters. It 's a money maker [:p] ( WOnt be rich. Will be money lol) In fact.... Mr Dan. I was speaking to a few film students at the art institute.
( bla bla really big word )
I have a good low budget hi flyin , tractor ridin zombie movie . I want produce [^]

Are you ready??? Its all dew rush now. So be prepared.

It takes places in Stratton PA [:0]
A small crappy town in the middle of some-where. No where is some where too.
Which is the entire premise." No where , some where , dead things, must be zombies"

Character Names:
The Sheriff/some what a hero - Jack F-*-*-*-0
Deputy-/dumbass Gary rumpus

Officer- Ned ...just ned
Towns folks-1- nata tagincooch aka- farm fresh hooker
Towns folk 2- Mimi genie / tolken hot chic who dies
Towns folk 3- Jammin Jonesin Gongja - aka Pass me the papers I m gonna die
bar owner - Kanker treadway

Token coward little weasely bonofsich- Jimmy M sniffles

People , parties, and..... Toxic generic Dr.Pibb [:u] !!! DOnt drink the PIBBB [xx(]!!!!

[(#)]

wayshway 12-30-2007 07:17 PM

I got an idea for a great movie.
'Lesbian Spank Inferno' [88][88][88][88][88][88]

konfusion 12-30-2007 08:06 PM

me too
Orgazmo 2: Nuns on the run

cp32 12-30-2007 10:35 PM

LOL sick little monkies

MagnificentMarcus 12-31-2007 02:48 AM

Ok, someone call the Atomic Monkies Special Forces Squad (Jimmie Newtron) to take care of CP!