Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime

12-10-2005, 12:43 PM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 648 posts since Jun 2005
Was anyone else as disappointed as I was with the 12/10 episode? I mean I like a little comedy thrown in for good measure as well as the next guy but c'mon!!! This episode sucked!! I have never really liked Tunnel Rat but this episode made me HATE him even more...Duke with the heart shaped shades didnt help either. Many more like this and I am DONE!!! Comments??
  12-11-2005, 03:07 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I've been recording Sigma Six from the preview pilot, but I've still not watched a single episode so far. The only reason I got it was because it shows in the same block with TMNT, so it's not a lot of extra effort, and I may enjoy it, maybe.

I've never gotten a good vibe from it, seems more like a pale shadow of the 80s toon. Sort of like modern Transformers toons.

12-11-2005, 04:32 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 648 posts since Jun 2005
Your assessment of the premise of the show is essentially correct.It is nothing but a pale shadow of the original but the first few eps were at least watchable. Thats the only bad episode chance they are going to get from me probably...so I hope there are no others as bad as this one was!
  01-12-2006, 08:59 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I think the 4kids influence is killing Sigma Six much like it destroyed One Piece and heavily changed Ultimate Muscle. Sigma Six has huge potential but they need to remove the comedy and concentrate on the action and storylines that revolve around politics and war.

But I agree its not really hitting a high note with me from what I have seen, the ratings plain stink and I know the creator of the show (the same ones who made the Japanese Galaxy Force TF) can make a good show but 4kids voice actors and writers are a cancer on whats left of toons
  01-14-2006, 05:11 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
Im hoping the two part season finale is good. But DID I NOT tell you once I saw those dang kids I knew this would go down hill fast

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/