TVPast Forums

TVPast Forums (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/)
-   Superheroes, Cartoons and Anime (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/toons-superheroes/)
-   -   Classic GI Joe now airing on G4 w/original bumpers (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/toons-superheroes/4012-classic-gi-joe.html)

markatisu 07-03-2006 10:18 PM

Classic GI Joe now airing on G4 w/original bumpers

A rarity in a syndicated toon it is airing uncut with the original "GI Joe will return after these messages" and "Now back to GI Joe" bumpers in tact, as well as uninterrupted full end credits. No word yet on morals (not sure if they were removed or just not aired), as it was the same morals were used over and over again for a majority of the series

Today was "Countdown for Zartan" so there is a good 70-75 episodes to go to be where we need to be

If they air it long enough for us to get Season 2 Part 2 then we will finally have a A+ set of the Real American Hero series!

markatisu 07-04-2006 11:44 PM

They are airing them out of order and the block airs 7 days a week so I guess it will be a waiting game to see if we can complete an uncut Season 2 Part 2

Yesterday was Ep 16 and today was Ep 33.

MOTUfan 07-06-2006 04:31 AM

Talk about a horrible schedule thats bouncing back and forth. Today was Episode 19 Cobra Stops the World.

So thats Ep 16, Ep 33 and now Ep 19. Wonder which will be next. And we need 80-95 hmmm at this rate they will air episode 80 in about oh three or four weeks heh.

Brent

markatisu 07-06-2006 05:28 AM

yup, 7 days a week and whatever randomly comes on ha ha ha

I just record it on the DVR every morning fast forward to see which ep it is and then delete it if its not one we need. I really wish G4 would get detailed scheduling so we could see the next week or 2 by episode title rather than just guessing

MOTUfan 07-07-2006 01:25 AM

Same here it is very frustrating. Today was episode 20 Jungle Trap. So thats Ep 16, Ep 33, Ep 19, Ep 20, thats two in a row, that are aired correct, now lets hope it continues tomorrow :)

If it holds up we could very well hit Episode 80 Iceberg goes South on September 5th, IF we have no more episode bounces.

Brent

MOTUfan 07-08-2006 03:57 AM

Well it was Ep 16 again, Countdown for Zartan, something tells me this is going to be VERY tough to get those 15 episodes :(

Brent

ksmoothe1 07-11-2006 03:27 AM

what specific 15 episodes are you trying to get ahold of I had some recorded when they aired on cartoon network and i had several home released vhs tapes from FHE as well as RHINO ?????

markatisu 07-11-2006 03:59 AM

These are the 15 episodes that were never released on official DVD, some may have been released under the FHE label but they would be out of print now, most of the Season 2 eps if released were in the UK under the Action Force line

"The Spy Who Rooked Me"
"Grey Hairs and Growing Pains"
"My Brother's Keeper"
"My Favorite Things"
"Raise the Flagg!"
"Ninja Holiday"
"G.I. Joe and the Golden Fleece"
"The Most Dangerous Thing in the World"
"Nightmare Assault"
"Second Hand Emotions"
"Joe's Night Out"
"Not a Ghost of a Chance"