Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Record TV: Video Tech Support

03-29-2006, 03:27 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
I have searched and searched can anyone help me find out if I can make my panasonic able to play region 0 discs, right now I have to use my region free player but that takes disconnecting a bunch of stuff, is there anyway to make my recorder compatable with the Region 0 discs??

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  03-30-2006, 02:24 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
Rip with shrink? Make it region free? DVD decrypter? I think you can use .. I m not positive. I remember ls mentioning a program. You can patch the IFO ....I m having a blonde day. So memory retention is not full par right now lol. I want to Ifo edit or Deshaker? Some sort crap like that lol