Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

12-30-2010, 02:31 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I downloaded.
I installed.
I tested.
I debugged.
I was pissed because it didn't work.
I gave up.

.... that was 2008-2010, in a short summary. Repeated that several times.

But now ... I HAVE SOMETHING THAT SEEMS TO WORK!

If you come across anything odd, that doesn't appear to work well, etc ... let me know ASAP. I have a 30-day tech support contract, so it's not completely on me to figure out weirdness and glitches.

If for some reason you've decided to "block ads" then you may be blocking the chat bar -- so don't run one of those silly "NoScript" type browser plugins because it quite honestly breaks too much site functionality. (Not just chat, but quite a few other site aspects.) Those plugins are great ideas, but poor executions.

As long as this doesn't try to kill the server, and continues to work, we have our new chat app!
  12-30-2010, 04:07 PM
Knight of Toonplar

Stats: 1,516 posts since Jun 2005
are you going to activate all the features?Like the chatroom? I think you will like how you can manually add the icons and what they can do on the bottom.
  12-30-2010, 04:41 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Yes, over time, one by one, features will be added.
I want to test each item slowly and carefully, to see how it pulls on server CPU and RAM, as well as how trouble-free each component is working.
  12-30-2010, 10:42 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
yes chatroom please. i prefer to talk to a bunch of people at once.