Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

08-25-2005, 07:46 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,191 posts since Jun 2005
Quote "I was going through your website,and I saw that you wanted star trek voyager 1-7.

I have this,but as I don't collect what you have on your site(I deal in 1950's and 60's,westerns etc) I could do you a set of the 47 dvds for paypal.£130 inc recorded delivery.

If you would like this,my paypal is awrk1998@backups.freeserve.co.uk

all the best gary" end of quote

Response after my e-mail: Curtis-i wont be troubling you again-as I say,you dont have what I'm after.

Its these types of e-mails which ticks me off, the set i am not bothered about as i have a trade set up for it.

what i get annoyed about is that he only contacted me, so i will buy from him.

If i contacted him and he wasn't interested in a trade and offered if i want to buy, that i wouldn't be too bothered about.

its the "I want money, so i contact you offering a set you want. But i also trade, and saw nothing i colect. But i am greedy, and seek cash only. which is the only reason i contacted you for $$$$"

I simply told him where to go, and said if he wanted to trade then send a list and if not then don't bother asking me again.

I have a strict rule, i don't buy from other traders and i never force anyone to buy/trade from me.

I find it a insult that he didn't even try to set up a trade, why still e-mail me, if you wern't planning on doing a trade.

I just find these type of people are just too stupid and greedy for their own good.

End of rant...
  08-25-2005, 07:50 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
He wants 130 quid for DVD rips? What a moron. A guy like that would have received a number from me. His response to you was totally rude.

Indeed, tell him "where to go".