Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

11-22-2009, 08:25 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Here are todays 5 questions for the community.

1-When it comes to holidays, which is your favorite-??

2-Of all the holidays, the good, the bad, the goofy which one do you find just utterly ridiculous? Or that has no bearing.

3-What is a holiday memory you would like to share ?

4-What are some holiday movies, you find you watch traditionally-

5-What is something you dread about the holidays? (in example putting up the christmas lights, or taking them down)
  12-15-2009, 12:34 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 211 posts since Dec 2009
Send a message via Yahoo to repeatshistory
1-When it comes to holidays, which is your favorite-??

Have to say, I like Thanksgiving. I like the concept of being grateful that we're alive and together.

2-Of all the holidays, the good, the bad, the goofy which one do you find just utterly ridiculous? Or that has no bearing.

Labor Day generally has no bearing on my life, as I'm likely to be working that day.

3-What is a holiday memory you would like to share ?

I remember working for a local resort, and being able to rent a suite to have everyone at for Christmas, for a ridiculously cheap price ($25 per room, per night). One of the things that I know for sure resulted from this is my nephew! My sister & brother-in-law stayed in one of the bedrooms.....

4-What are some holiday movies, you find you watch traditionally-

Planes, Trains & Automobiles
for Thanksgiving.

We like Christmas episodes and specials - Very Merry Muppet Christmas, 'Christmas in the Airwaves' from Remember WENN, etc.

5-What is something you dread about the holidays? (in example putting up the christmas lights, or taking them down)

Honestly? Being so broke we can't afford to get anyone anything REALLY SUCKS.