Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

01-06-2010, 10:52 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 94 posts since Nov 2009
I love the new pic on top. It looks great
  01-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
I like the slogan as well. This is turning into a seriously snowy season in a lot of areas, and I know I for one enjoy having something fun to watch while the white stuff is falling ...
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  01-06-2010, 08:43 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
yeah a lot of snow here too, and expecting 8-10 more this evening, glad i stocked up on some things like milk/bread and candles - we lose power at the drop of a hat-

as far as thanks/credit :

the image/slogan was mine, but lord smurf is the one who put the sub catagories on the front page for easier navigation-

I don't want to take credit where it isn't due-
Behind the scenes, due to his experience with this software for longer, he has either helped, or help guide in safety aspects too - which don't get noticed, but without it, some serious mishaps could have occurred-
so a big thanks goes to him for sharing his time, and knowledge as well.

many of the other changes I made, were due to requests or ideas from the community themselves, including new forums, and so on.

Its a mixing pot of all of us, coming together
  01-06-2010, 10:25 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 324 posts since Nov 2009
We lose power alot here too in Michigan, it's unreal. We've lost power so many times that it was the lead story on the local news one night.
  01-07-2010, 10:25 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
In illinois power lines were underground/below surface-
in indiana, all power is above- so the slightest weight/cold/pressure- snap we lost it.

Knock on wood, still have power today, despite 11 inches down and its just coming down due to lake effect.

maybe ill watch a movie if I can find something around here...

chuckle