Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

01-11-2010, 02:30 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Ever wonder, how much work your favorite celebrity packs on?
Rouge, blush, mascara?

After I look at these “real” pictures of celebrities I realize that as much effort as it takes to make a face look amazing, the same amount of effort takes place in finding a picture so bad to contrast it with the good one. So while neither picture is completely “real,” you still can’t deny that these pictures are somewhat mind boggling. I mean there’s some serious bad stuff going on in the non makeup side of things.
Enjoy this gallery of with and without makeup female celebrities

01-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
First bimbo, forget her name, has bad skin, not a secret.

Paris had a sunburn in the bad pic.

Mariah Carey is mostly makeup and airbrush. In real life, she's fugly with a chipmunk face, cheeks and all. From what I've read, she's a spoiled brat, too, so ugly inside to match outside.

Madonna is old.

Britney has skin problems too, no secret, lots of makeup needed.

Julia Roberts is legitimately cute, even at her age, even in her "bad" photo. Can't ugly her up with makeup to MAKE her ugly. Lucky lady.

Drew Barrymore is old too, not 20-something. She looks good, I think.

Ally McBeal -- forget real name -- is old and has to deal with early life as anorexic, long term effects.

Christina Ricci is barely cute even in makeup. Not a good actress really either -- confused how she finds work.

Most others are just bad shots, some random acne/sunburns at the time of the photo.

Who's the black chick again? Anyway, her "bad shot" looks good. Nothing wrong with her at all.

Alicia Silverstone -- known acne, bad skin. Never a secret. Lots of blondes seem to have bad skin, especially the "dirty blondes". I don't understand it.
  01-12-2010, 03:47 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
I think the acne issue is DUE to how much makeup they wear normally- i stopped using makeup 2 years ago- my complexion is like a 15 year old snow.

Jessica Simpson, another one who its obvious.

I don't think anyone above looks "bad"

But I think like in the case of J Lo...that makeup really stunned me, at the change for instance