Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

02-10-2010, 01:05 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement

You’ve gotta be kidding me. I’m perfectly capable of holding my wife’s hand with my own damned glove. Come on guys. This is pathetic.

I mean this ...is just taking advantage..really

However I am looking to have my dog fit for one

Lazy Sunday Pants

It’s time to replace those grease stained sweat pants you wear every Sunday—they’re beginning to smell. You don’t have to give up the lazy Sunday lifestyle, you just need a more accommodating pair of pants. With a built-in table cloth on the lap, you can enjoy all the TV dinners and take out you want

I Am A Stuffed Animal

Who doesn’t love making an avatar of themselves? We love making Miis on our Wii and Sims that look like us, and now we’re thrilled to discover that we can have a real-life tangible avatar in stuffed animal form. I Am Stuffed Animal takes your picture and turns it into a cartoon caricature
  02-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
Somehow I think that last one is really going to come back to haunt some of these people ...
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.