Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

03-03-2010, 11:11 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
It looks like the rumors are true: Simon Cowell’s girlfriend Mezhgan Hussainy told RadarOnline.com that she and the sharp-tongued “American Idol” judge are engaged.

The two met on the on the “Idol” set several years ago, but it was only after Cowell’s November 2008 split from model and long-time girlfriend Terri Seymour that he and Hussainy’s relationship blossomed.

Despite the somewhat short courtship of one year, Simon and Mezhgan are already living together and Simon’s publicist Max Clifford seems to think they are a perfect for one another.

“They are very suited,” Clifford said earlier.

“She is someone who is independent and says what she thinks and feels, and he likes that. He's probably the happiest I have ever known him in the nine years I've been working with him."