Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

09-24-2010, 08:17 PM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 657 posts since Jul 2007
Send a message via AIM to jtmovies91
I have a cdrom of backuped music and it says everytime by lunests but i went 2 play it to see which version it was i have 2 a remix and what i assume is origimnal. I had been singing it for a week w/ out a clue what it wass. I had a cd that became scratched so I burned a new one 2 replace it and put that 1 on iit has any1 heard of this artist or group? All I get is antidepressant meds.
Thanks Jayson
  09-24-2010, 11:49 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 26 posts since Jul 2010
Lunesta is a sleep medicine. You know I am so cynical in my old age that when I read your post I thought you were doing "undercover marketing" for a pharmaceutical company. Man my brain is poisoned with cynicism. After realizing that you've been a member since november 2009, and have 131 posts, I'm reasonably certain that you aren't trying to promote the sleep medicine Lunesta. That said, I gotta say I look at a lot of things with suspicion.
  09-25-2010, 10:12 AM

Oh no I wish I had something to make me sleep, I get prolly a 2 hr nap a night
  09-25-2010, 10:14 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 26 posts since Jul 2010
I know you're not an undercover marketer, but there is so much of it going on, that I don't know sometimes "real people" from marketers. You're a real person (I think).
  09-25-2010, 12:19 PM

My bad it is Lusta not Lunesta lol