Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

04-21-2011, 08:20 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 310 posts since Feb 2010
Can anyone tell me the title of a foreign film that is perhaps Dutch or Scandinavian of some type in which a father & son attempt to take the ashes of their wife/mother in an urn to the ocean but on the way, they are distracted and accidentely leave the urn on a bus? Thank you in advance.
James
  04-23-2011, 08:58 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 179 posts since Nov 2009
damn it I know the one your talking about but im thinking its spanish ..............thinking ..............
  04-28-2011, 02:27 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Penguin Bash Champion

Stats: 353 posts since Nov 2009
Hi James!

Sorry....I don't know the title of this one, but, if you don't find it from someone here, try Internet Movie Datasbase imdb.com They have a place there where you can ask questions about stuff like that. You may have to register as a member in order to post--registering is free. Click on the 'Community' button. What you'll be looking for is "Trivia! Trivia!" Under that are the board listings...you'll want "I Need to Know". Click on that and you'll be able to ask about the movie there. Give as much info about it as you can (even just a little info can get you the answer)...I've actually gotten questions answered WITHIN MINUTES!! Correct answers, too! hehehe

Good luck on your search, James!

Karen