Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

11-25-2005, 01:29 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
waaaaaaaaaaay off topic. Lookin to by a modded Xbx chip non soft mod.

NEED it for Christmas for my daughter. Got in a tight spot sold ours... Not an x 360 xbx non philips drive . I have controllers. Just need an modded system. As inexspensive as possible.

11-25-2005, 10:24 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 969 posts since Jun 2005
Keebler elf...h aha ha ha ha hah a h. Sorry, couldn't resist good luck on your search CP.
  11-26-2005, 03:11 AM
Gramma of CPS

Yes, I noticed the avatar as well. My elf senses tell me . A smurf is at large LMAO!
  11-27-2005, 06:53 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
just wondering why you would not want a soft mod? I have mine soft modded and it works just fine
  11-28-2005, 12:54 AM
Gramma of CPS

I keep hearing people having to send it back to be re installed etc. etc.. I have modded ps2 chip. No problems, I just prefer HARDware over software :P
  11-28-2005, 10:00 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
sending it back? All you need is a copy of 1 original game (one of the bonds, splinter cell or mech assault) and a memory card (prefereably the one with action replay as it uploads and downloads memory card saves to your pc, useful to put the modded memory card save on your xbox so you can soft mod it). The soft mod works with a save and once its installed, it is done. You can also switch between dashboards if you need (i am running unleash x), but if I want to rip music without ftping to the pc for the xbox, I just select the MS dash (which is the factory default xbox dash) and do it there. Once done, switch back to my unleash x (all done with a soft reset, both triggers and 4 buttons). Much safer to do without a chip as the xbox NEVER has to be opened (unless you want to install a bigger hard drive).
  12-03-2005, 01:23 AM
Gramma of CPS

Cool