Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

12-15-2013, 12:21 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Dodge Ball Champion
Stats: 658 posts since Jul 2008
I got the gift I'm going to send to mine. I hope this person likes it and doesn't already have it. I'm going to try to send it on Monday.
  12-18-2013, 09:50 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
I received a package from Amazon today- that I didn't order, so I assume mine came and just wanted to report!
  12-18-2013, 09:51 PM
Verified Member

BigK your santa told me to let you know yours is going out monday as well.....
  12-23-2013, 10:40 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
I apologize - I found some great stuff for my Secret Santa, but I've been sick the past couple of days and haven't been able to get out to the PO to ship the goodies. I'm sorry, but the package will likely not be mailed until after Christmas now. I hope my giftee enjoys the stuff when it does arrive!

I did get a package from China last week, containing some Stitch figures. I'm assuming that was my Secret Santa gift?
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  12-26-2013, 07:32 PM
Verified Member

Define normal - received from Bigk181- She is on a cruise for the New Years- so here is her message-

Thank you thank you thank you to my Secret Santa- we haven't ever traded yet, but I got tons of goodies thanks to their generosity. Stickers, note pads, pretty magnetic butterfly bookmarks (these are so cool) And will help with my studying since I can mark more than one page-
Other surprises as well, was really blow away with how much was in my package!!
Thanks so much!
  12-26-2013, 07:33 PM
Verified Member

BigJer, was my secert santa- and I was spoiled.
I received 2 really really cool coke ornaments I never saw, let alone had- an da gorgeous butterfly mobile that I am actually sharing my daughter in our bathroom- she loves it- and when the light goes through, its spectacular!

Thank you Jerry, really was a treat- and very appreciated!
  12-28-2013, 04:39 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by debwalsh View Post
I did get a package from China last week, containing some Stitch figures. I'm assuming that was my Secret Santa gift?
There should be two packages, 8 each, 16 figures/PVCs total.

I have 100+ Smurfs PVCs, and the Stitch ones just looked so neat -- just like Smurfs. They're all over my home office, and there's 10 or so right above my computer. I almost ordered some if those Stitch PVCs for myself. The Elvis batch is now retired, and therefore getting scarcer (or pricier!) online.
  12-28-2013, 11:35 PM
Verified Member

This is the first time I've done this and I got a DVD of Space Ace, Qbert, a 2-disc set of Police Academy, a "Weird Al" Yankovic photo, and a Christmas card. Thank you to my Secret Santa!
  12-29-2013, 01:07 PM
Verified Member

Bigk, you have one more small package coming- !!
  12-29-2013, 01:22 PM
Verified Member

Awesome! Thanks!
  12-29-2013, 01:35 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 89 posts since Nov 2009
Just wanted to thank me secret santa for a star trek original trading cards series. It was great and really appreciated it.

thank you again
Jerry
  01-02-2014, 11:58 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 152 posts since Nov 2009
I got a great dvd of western and a pair of boots salt and pepper shakers love them all

Joyce
  01-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Verified Member

I got a late gift of a "Weird Al" Yankovic "Like A Surgeon/Slime Creatures From Outer Space" record. I will definitely be participating in this Secret Santa gift exchange every year. Thanks!
  01-08-2014, 10:09 AM
Verified Member

Thanks so much, LordSmurf, for my wonderful Stitch figures. I'm renovating my "fan cave" and will try to find a cool way to display my new treasures. You should hopefully get your package in the next day or so - between weather and illness (mine and my mother, for whom I am caregiver), I wasn't able to mail the package of goodies until Monday. I really hope you enjoy them! And yes, they were things I'd buy for myself, too!

Deb
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  01-19-2014, 10:42 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I keep forgetting to write in.

My gift was so awesome. It was a goodie bag with:
- Smurfs
- Spiderman
- Justice League
- M&Ms

I smile every time I think about that box. That warm and fuzzy feeling. I don't even think some of my offline friends and family know me that well! Perfect, just absolutely perfect.

I've not been surprised with something this neat in years.
  01-28-2014, 10:34 PM
Verified Member

I am so pleased that you enjoyed your gift, LS! I had so much fun picking the ornaments out. To me that's the best part about the Secret Santa - I really enjoy trying to find fun neat gifts to share. I love getting the gift, too, don't get me wrong. But I really enjoy the challenge of finding something I think is cool to give. So much more fun than buying stuff for family members!

And thanks, yet again, to Savage for organizing this. It really is a highlight of the holiday season for me!

Deb