Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

12-05-2005, 06:44 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
I have been search for years for a illstrated childrens hardcover storybook. It was about inspirational/religous stories. I remember reading it as a child. late 70s early 80s etc.

It had various stories, one in particular I remember of a kid riding a bike with his friend, he gets hit by a car. and while in the hospital his friend props his hand up and asks that if it is his time that when morning comes his hand no longer be propped up. Or something like that.

It was illstrated all the way through, just a beautiful book. I want to think it is a childrens bible or something, but all books I looked at on ebay didnt look or sound corrent. I think it mostly had more inspirational/moving stories rather than retelling stories, although the years could've destroyed my memory.

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  12-05-2005, 07:18 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
title ? Author??? Stories of the Bible ???? Sounds familar..
  12-05-2005, 07:32 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
No idea on title or author. Thing is as far as it being called stories from the bible or something like that. I dont remember too many actual bible retellings. But then maybe it was a mixture.

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/