Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

12-09-2005, 03:49 AM

Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Donkey Kong Champion
Stats: 135 posts since Jun 2005
I have several of these I would like to get rid of. They are cd-rom discs in a dvd case (with original artwork) and a thick booklet (cast info, etc.). I have them for the following movies:
Chicken Little
Dark Water
Herbie: Fully Loaded (2 of these)
Flightplan
A Lot Like Love
Maybe a few others. I would be willing to trade or sell. Please e-mail or pm me if interested. Thanks! -Ben

Just say no to DirecTV!!!
  12-09-2005, 04:37 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
PM sent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/