Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

02-11-2006, 05:56 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 744 posts since Jun 2005
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...m/DSCN4376.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...m/DSCN4375.jpg

I got this with a few others about 6 years ago from around maylasia I believe... someone online site... are these originals, copies whut? can you can see a burn ring on the bottom... not sure, any info on them? besides that they are vcds :P
  02-11-2006, 08:08 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
What did you want to know about them? They are most likely official releases. Malaysia is one of the only countries that still uses VCD as a main format and its completely legal and real, I have several authentic sets from there that you can get from reputable online stores.

There are several places like coolvcd.com that sell official vcd releases from that area

They are cheap to produce and cheaply compatible since you can watch them on a PC without the need for a DVD drive (though by 2006 I think most countries have caught up in the tech dept for both cost and use)
  02-11-2006, 08:38 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
I have a few from d9shop .cheap and works :P
  02-11-2006, 09:11 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 744 posts since Jun 2005
just wondering if they were pirated or which? basically it. Thx
  02-11-2006, 10:16 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Most releases are official. Malaysian VCDs are no different. Even "illegal" HK discs are often legal inside of China.