Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

02-14-2006, 05:43 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 621 posts since Jun 2005
hi, thought this was an article of interest. "Death, then Immortality" Life Scetion Usa Today 2/14/2006. It is about cancelled shows like the new knight stalker having a life on DVD. thought you fellow traders might be interested. my thought is if some of these shows are on dvd, then why aren't shows like baby bob on dvd. i thought it was a good show with a great cast. there are 4 unaired eps of this series. i think it would do well on dvd since the baby is featured on the quisnos commericals and there were unaired eps. i wish i was in the "buiness" of bringing shows "offically" to dvd. i think shows like baby bob and others, especially those with unaired eps would do good on dvd. what do others think? thanks

http://www.usatoday.com/life/televis...d-series_x.htm
  02-14-2006, 06:10 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 621 posts since Jun 2005
hi, thanks for adding the link.