Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

09-07-2006, 01:15 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 411 posts since Jun 2005
Enjoy:

http://break.com/index/islam_vs_christianity2.html
  09-07-2006, 03:04 PM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 1,453 posts since Jun 2005
Funny, but you're still an A-Hole wheezer!
  09-07-2006, 04:02 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 411 posts since Jun 2005
yeah, I get that a lot...but the fact is (and you can take this as personal as you want) I hold people accountable for thier words as well as thier actions, if you (not you specifically) are going to put something out there either through word or deed be prepared to back it up.

Just because you(again not you specifically) have the right to say something, and voice your opinion, does not mean that I or anyone else will let it go unchallenged, the same right that allows you to voice yourself is the same right I have to question you.

(P.S. in your response in the other thread, you said I called you a moron, I did not. I said your statement was moronic...there is a difference.)

09-07-2006, 04:56 PM

Verified Member

Arcade Wins: QB Challenge Champion

Stats: 1,045 posts since Jun 2005
This video is cooler:

http://www.break.com/movies/miketysonpunchout.html
  09-08-2006, 02:10 AM

Dude, I was just looking at your avatar. I wouldn't be calling anyone moronic.LOL
  09-08-2006, 05:29 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Yeah, enough of the footsies, you two!
  09-08-2006, 05:45 AM
Gramma of CPS

Stats: 4,271 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to cp32
Gimme a bottle of anything .... And a glaze doughnut . To Go lol
  09-08-2006, 09:27 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 614 posts since Jun 2005
You two know you love each other!!!C'mon, we all go a few rounds on off-topic threads occasionally.It's a nice break from the trade threads lol.
  09-09-2006, 09:49 AM

I don't have a problem with wheezer, it's obvious that he was a great fan of Steve Irwin. I particularly didn't care for the guy, but at times did find him entertaining. That of course was in his earlier years. He has his opinion, I have mine.

What gets me going is how some people when they run across someone who's opinion differs from there own feel they have cause to go off on tirades of personal attacks. Only started saying people were scum which I felt was a very unbalanced response. I don't know what the problem is with his neighbor but with that kind of attitude it may not be entirely one-sided.

When it come to classifying people as scum, I can give you examples I've meet up close and personal. Murders, rapists, peodiphiles, drug dealers, child abusers, people who feel absolutely no remorse or guilt for taking advantage and doing extreme harm physically, financially, emotionally to their fellow man.

When I was practicing law, I defended scum; people (men & women) so perverse that I would almost get sick because the prosecutor was incompetent and couldn't make a case that I couldn't beat and these people walk free.It actually drove me out of the field. There is a saying, " it is better for ten guilty people to walk free than to imprison one innocent person." There were days I wonder if I ever meet a innocent person or if they even existed.

So I have a hard time when people start throwing out harsh names all because someone doesn't share their opinion on some goofy celebrity.