Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

09-17-2006, 11:38 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
What're the odds of this? 10-for-10 !!!

Yeah, yeah, only $12 ...
  09-17-2006, 11:51 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 614 posts since Jun 2005
I would have loved to see your face as you uncovered each corresponding number/money amount.I bet you were so dang excited, then you realized it added up to $12 lol.Anyways it's a profit, better than nothing.I buy tickets every so often, like $5 worth every few weeks.Won $48, and then $26 on back to back tickets last month.That was pretty cool.
  09-17-2006, 12:52 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 411 posts since Jun 2005
My dad gives each of us instant tickets as stocking stuffers every year....one year I was as work and scratched off a bunch and won $50...I was pretty happy...so I call home to let the missus know and she tells me she was just as excited 'cause she won $150.
  09-18-2006, 01:01 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 188 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to jowins
That is really cool, for a second there, I had thought maybe you had won the $25,000. Wish you had. I never win much on any of that stuff, but seeing that, makes me want to go buy some and play.
  09-18-2006, 04:24 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
I never win. Never. You want a negative impact on a lottery ticket, have me participate. My sister, on the other hand, has great luck with lottery tickets and raffles. Won her first raffle at 5 years old. She routinely wins a couple hundred dollars on tickets. Me, I think once I got a free ticket.
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  09-18-2006, 06:38 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 969 posts since Jun 2005
My uncle soaked up all of my family's luck. He won $1000 a month for life off of one of those tickets. Most I've ever won was $10.