Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

03-08-2007, 01:14 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 614 posts since Jun 2005
I'm posting this for information purposes only.I don't want this thread to turn into a political debate, those never go anywhere as we all know.I just wanted to get this out there for those who actually care about the state of our country:

Ron Paul for President

http://www.ronpaulexplore.com/

teeny, tiny overview of his voting record:

Brief Overview of Congressman Paul’s Record
He has never voted to raise taxes.
He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.
He voted against regulating the Internet.
He voted against the Iraq war.

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

He's got an immaculate voting record, he's a Constitutionalist.There are other choices besides the same re-hashed group of compromised shills we get offered up by the media.Also the guy is a Republican/Conservative, but doesn't toe the party lines.You all have seen my rants, I'm neither Republican/Democrat I think the left/right paradigm is a joke.I'm a Constitutionalist/Libertarian,Ron Paul upholds those to a T.Just check it out, if you want to throw something regarding the guy on here please do so.Let's not get the Republican/Democrat crap going though lol.I had to post this after watching "Man of the Year," last night with Robin Williams.Ron Paul is the real deal my friends.I've been waiting on a candidate I could get behind for a decade.He's here.
  03-09-2007, 01:53 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 343 posts since Oct 2005
Send a message via AIM to Skuff Send a message via Yahoo to Skuff
He's got my vote
  05-04-2007, 12:27 PM

Verified Member

Knocked it out of the park last night in the GOP debate.He went from 8th out of 10 in the polls to #1 in a lot of them!!!!I'm pretty stoked, finally a true American patriot, who will stand up for the constitution and Bill of Rights against the current onslaught against our liberties.I really hope he continues to garner steam, beat out this shill neo-cons and liberals.IE the left-right/paradigm status quo.Go RON PAUL!!!
  05-04-2007, 12:32 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 411 posts since Jun 2005
Ron Paul has stated that as President, he would seek the immediate abolition of the IRS and the abolition of the income tax.

I am all for this, get rid of income tax and raise sales tax so that even the drug dealers have to pay.
  05-04-2007, 12:46 PM

Verified Member

It's a 100% FACT that every single penny of our income tax goes to pay the interest we owe to the private bankers that own the federal reserve.Plain and simple, if we incrementally abolished the Fed, and went to a gold standard,allowing our government to print our own currency again, we as a nation would become debt free within a year or so.Reagan gave a speech as a president saying just that.We pay interest to FOREIGN bankers, on a debt we shouldn't have to begin with.PATHETIC.I guess people forget we managed just fine for over 140+ years without an income tax.Time to wake up.
  05-04-2007, 12:53 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 343 posts since Oct 2005
Send a message via AIM to Skuff Send a message via Yahoo to Skuff
I'll support this guy no question about it!
  05-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
Thanks for so much information..I didn't know a lot of this...
  05-05-2007, 05:08 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
He seems like a cool dude but I'm for keeping the War in Iraq and the Patriot Act.

Keep the War over there and not here. It's too late now. If you think bringing the troops home is going to be okay, you are horribly mistaken. More bad things are going to happen sooner or later. 911 was just the beginning. Americans need to come together and stop trying to be sensitive and fight a PC war. The terrorists all ready made the rules they are going to play by. I hope Iran and all those other screwed up countries get what's comings to them. The world doesn't need them. So wake up from your dream world because they are coming for us.

I said it once and I'll say it again. If we had the Americans we had today back in WW2, we would of lost that War.

Were s our King Leonidas?? We need a leader who's going to say F&**! YOU!! Unfortunately our country is beyond repair because we're too busy trying to be sensitive.

Just me 2 cents.

ttyl
  05-05-2007, 07:01 AM

Verified Member

Agree, but to add if we had the Americans we had in WWII we wouldn't have a growing police state here, nor the demolition of our constitution, Bill of Rights, and civil Liberties.They would have tried and convicted any politicians that lied repeatedly, and wiped their behinds with the bedrock of what our country was and is...The constitution.You are 100% right on that.I too pine for the good old days of people with integrity, honor,courage, etc.All we have now are mindless sheep, regurgitating tv endlessly.Not to mention corrupt criminals running the show.Terrorists are coming to kill us all if we believe that, but our borders are wide open.Makes no sense whatsoever.What does at this point right?Here's to change eventually!

05-05-2007, 12:50 PM
Verified Member

Yup, something has to happen the boarders. It's just plain ridiculous that's it's still going on. I can't believe those 2 boarder patrol officers went to prison for doing their job.

I don't have a problem with anybody wanting to come into our country and work. We need to put the immigrants on a program they can sign up with so they can come in and work. This way we can monitor and check everybody that's coming through. As of now we can't do that. We have no idea what kind of people are sneaking into our country.
  05-10-2007, 01:16 AM
Verified Member

The Dems said that they wanted to prosecute that video store owner for turning in those 6 terrorists. They want to prosecute him for invading their privacy by looking at the video tapes.

WTF??