04-25-2007, 05:31 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
I think we're back up and running.

The hosting provider decided to do some server upgrades and moves. Of course everything did not go as planned. The back they had was 2 days old, luckily LS had a more recent one stored.

After a half day of messing with it, I think we're all set back up.

The photo album is being a pain (as usual), I'll update when it's ok.

Resume posting as usual, but take a little caution and copy/save your text before submitting, just in case something isn't set just right. Please post any errors you may receive and let myself or LS know.
  04-25-2007, 06:22 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
Photo albums seem to be working correctly. I imported all old photos. Let me know if you see anything else missing or not working.
  04-25-2007, 07:39 AM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 1,453 posts since Jun 2005
I thought you guys did what my parents always threatened to do- to move and not tell us kids where!