Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

06-09-2007, 12:01 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 62 posts since Jan 2006
guy wakes up his wife in the middle of the night and says "Right, get up, me you and the dog are all going on a fishing trip", she says "no way, i hate fishing", the guy says, "no way, we`ll make up a hamper, take wine, make a good day of it", again she says "no way, i hate fishing", "right!, he says, if you are not wanting to fishing you are giving me a **** or a blow job before i go", she thought about it and says "well i can`t be bothered with the ****, so a blowjob will have to do!", he says "Right, get suckin`, after a few seconds she takes it out her mouth and screws her face up, sticks it back in, a few seconds later, takes it back out and starts picking bits out between her teeth and spitting, she says "what the **** is this, it tastes like crap?", he says "Yeh the dog didn`t want to go either !!"

BAD DUM CHEE