Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

09-07-2007, 12:44 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 716 posts since Aug 2007
I'm not sure I'm receiving emails sent via the forum. Could someone send me one and post here letting me know to look for it. Thanks.
  09-07-2007, 02:11 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Just sent you an e-mail.

Unlike some forums online, we use an physical e-mail account to post out messages. Most forums online use a sendmail protocol of some kind, and those might hit spam filters. Since ours is from an actual account, and is only to your account (not a bulk situation), you should not have any issues receiving.

But if you do, let us know.

The one error I've noticed is sometimes I'll get an e-mail notification of a PM, and sometimes I won't. Are you referring to this situation? Or just direct e-mails?

09-07-2007, 03:12 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 716 posts since Aug 2007
I was referring to direct emails - not pm notifications. I received your email just fine. I had 2 or 3 people asking me about trades and they all just stopped emailing and I haven't been able to get them to respond - I thought maybe it was a technical problem, but apparently not. Thanks.