Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

02-19-2008, 08:01 AM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
I thought i was bad. sheesh that is horrible. Thats just to much. Id hate to see what would happen if the parents passed away.
Dude needs a reality check..

Im pretty spoiled being the only child but not like that. shows no responsabilty what so ever.

some of that sounds like he is the prince from coming to america. Wipe the toilet seat for him thats nasty.

02-19-2008, 08:26 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 4,864 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Skype™ to wayshway
It's my in laws fault.
They used to be really rich. They worked for the A's and owned 20 sports stores. They designed the A's and Giants uniforms that you see now.

They gave him everything he wanted and never disciplined him, spanked him or put him on restriction. My wife says he used to scream at the top of his lungs when he didn't get his way.

He'll need a Mommy the rest of his life. He'll have to find a rich wife that will do those things for him.

He treats women like crap too. He had a girlfriend that he would make sit out in the car while he came in, ate and took a nap.
  02-19-2008, 09:18 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
Sounds like my cousin's daughter. Anything she wants, she puts her hand out, and he fills it. I don't care how much he complains, he always gives her what she wants, so she never values anything. It's a shame, because I think she could be a decent person if she had to work for what she got, and place a value on it. But Dad keeps shelling out the cash - bought her a house, pays her mortgage, pays for her boyfriends to live in it, pays for the car, grad school, all her credit cards, food, etc. He lives in FL, she lives in Philly. Doesn't matter - he still pays for it all.

Me, I moved home to my Mom's house to take care of her as her rheumatoid arthritis progresses. Not even remotely perfect, but I do try to pay for some of the household bills, and I'm trying to convince my Mom to let me pay for her medications. Not so coincidentally, my parents sided with me when I was right but punished me when I was wrong. I think there are times when my Mom would still like to ground me, especially when I get too many boxes in a month from my favorite toy stores ... :>
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  02-19-2008, 12:21 PM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 222 posts since Jun 2005
"He had a girlfriend that he would make sit out in the car while he came in, ate and took a nap."

That is friggin hilarious - I mean it is wrong in so many ways - but piss funny.
  02-19-2008, 03:04 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 969 posts since Jun 2005
You can never get too many boxes from your favorite toy store
  02-19-2008, 03:57 PM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 1,453 posts since Jun 2005
My stepson didn't get off scott-free and he won't for as long as I'm alive! He didn't think much of the accident and then started going around using the GD word around me. He had to pick himself off his *** twice after I warned him and then decided he would punish his mother and go live with his Dad. Didn't punish me, but his mom cried for a month. She thought he would hate her for the rest of his life. Thirty days later he was begging to come back, didn't get to comeback till the next school year and the rest is history.

Funny thing, he is 30 years younger than me and as tall, but he still knows he would last less than 30 seconds if it got physical between the two of us!
  02-20-2008, 07:20 PM
Verified Member

Arcade Wins: Skate Boarder Champion
Stats: 3,625 posts since Oct 2006
Send a message via ICQ to konfusion Send a message via AIM to konfusion Send a message via MSN to konfusion Send a message via Yahoo to konfusion
Did you have to walk up hill to and from school?