Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

07-23-2005, 10:39 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I just thought I'd share an experience ....

... yeah, it's gonna sound like a sleezy commercial ...

Dry feet? That's me. In this Texas heat, I wear sandles a lot outside. And then in the house, and in my home office (remember, self-employed) I go barefoot on the carpet. That doesn't play nice on the old tootsies.

Recently, I started to wonder if maybe I was doing permanent damage, and tried all these different exfoliants and moisturizers, nothing worked. I swear I was turning into THE HOBBIT there, hard soles.

And then I tried KERASAL. After only 1-2 uses (and I'm only doing HALF the recommended treatment, once a day not two), my feet are almost back to being normal. I'm just blown away.

You can get a free sample here:
http://www.kerasal.com/promo/Kerasal...le/default.htm

And then it's $8 at Walmart for a huge tube of the stuff.

07-23-2005, 12:23 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,457 posts since Jun 2005
I might try this as my feet have no moisture Im up in Minnesota. My feet crack and everything, it's gross.......

I use moisturizer and everything nothing helps so maybe I will try this.

Brent

Use tinyurl its fun http://tinyurl.com/
  07-23-2005, 08:51 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Yeah I have what a lot of people with term diabetic foot but I do not have diabetes (I get tested every 3 months) so I am with brent, us midwesterners have some dry feet!

I am going to try that free sample, its got to work better than lotion which serioulsy is a temp solution and lasts only a few hours
  07-23-2005, 11:03 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 267 posts since Jun 2005
hard soles are bad? i walk round the house and garden bare foot. I have been for many, many years. I've been training barefoot martial arts for years too on hard floors.