Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

04-10-2008, 11:11 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,189 posts since Apr 2005
Tried to hit the site this morning and all I got was a big white screen with "SERVICE UNAVAILABLE" on it, so...

I backed up the DB and downloaded it locally and then logged into the control panel. Located the IIS Application Pool settings. Tried to Recycle the App Pool and that didn't work.

Stopped (and then Started) the App Pool and Ta-Daa, CPS was back up and running.

Just wanted to let everyone know what happened. Not sure how long the site was unavailable, but we're running smooth now.
  04-10-2008, 11:31 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
IIS Mod-Rewrite was installed at 5:30 a.m. CST.
That's what!