Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

06-13-2008, 04:14 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 621 posts since Jun 2005
hi, i just acquired a batch of 35mm film clips from movie trailers. i would like to transfer them to photos. if anyone has suggestions on an easy and inexpensive way to do this, please respond. any and all input will be appreciated. thanks stoogedog
  06-14-2008, 02:52 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 884 posts since Sep 2005
easiest way, is to use a scanner that can scan 35mm film, camera negatives, etc. Most newer scanners can do this. Next take the picture made (jpeg, bitmap, etc) and bring it to a walmart or copy place, Most can then take the picture and have it print out on real photo film for you--

PS: my dog cmae out of surgery the other day. I am taking a little break on our massive video transfer project.
  06-15-2008, 01:27 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I've got a professional Nikon 35mm film/slide scanner that I use.
How many slides do you have?
  06-18-2008, 04:31 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 621 posts since Jun 2005
hi LS, i'll get back to you with # of clips etc as soon as i can. it will be after june 29th. thanks stoogedog
  06-19-2008, 11:22 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 969 posts since Jun 2005
I use the Nikon Coolscan V ED. Very nice. I like it a lot.