05-25-2009, 01:47 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 295 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via AIM to rockettj1225
I think MLB is being to easy On MLB players. I mean on the MLB Drug Policy, it should NOT be a 3 strikes and your out. You get cough using any type of drug in MLB you should be suspended forever.

example: At my work, If I'd be drug tested today. And the results came back and were positive of any type of drug. I'd be fired on the spot and no chance of getting my job back. Should MLB be the same way?

Rockettj1225
  05-25-2009, 11:09 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
The problem with MLB -- any sport -- is that a lot of legitimate medicines, herbs and vitamins can contain or give false positives for items on the "enhancing drugs" list. Many of these are legal substances, even the banned ones.

It's not the same as marijuana, LSD or cocaine. If a MLB player has that in his system, one strike, sure.