Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > The Coffee Clutch: TV Talk and News

09-03-2009, 07:07 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 295 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via AIM to rockettj1225
As we all know, Christmas is coming fast. Just wondering if any one had any good ideas whats to get my dad for Christmas. I mean he's got just about every thing he wants and needs. I was looking on ebay under collectibles and coins b/c that's what he likes. Someone hit me up with some different ideas plz
  09-04-2009, 09:30 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Two things:

Find him something from his childhood that he used to have, but no longer does, and would enjoy again. Something hard to find. For me, this was Roy Rogers comics, and I have been giving them as gifts for about 5 years now.

Something family related. Scan all the family photos, edit some cool DVDs from family videos, write a collected compendium of family memories, things of that nature.