Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Buy TV: Shopping Deals and Tips

12-07-2005, 10:56 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 482 posts since Jun 2005
want to see released? It seems that because of boards (like this), traders, creators, and fans of TV shows (old and new) , many many of our favorite shows are finally getting released in season sets.It's because of these developements that I got curious and figured I'd ask, which show(s), not released in any form would you like to see released? Here are my picks, (in no particular order):

Spiderman: The Animated Series (1994)

X-MEN: The Animated Series (FOX)

Boston Public

Martin

Resurrection Blvd. (Showtime)

Two Guys & a Girl (Formerly "Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza Place")

The Practice

Superboy (1980's Live Action show)

There are others, but this would make a good "start"..LOL

Dan D.

12-07-2005, 12:04 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 167 posts since Jun 2005
"Life With Louie"
"Recess"
"The Three Stooges" live action shorts unedited
Al
  12-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
There's a similar thread active at Home Theatre Forum. Some of the studios have people who participate there, so sometimes threads regarding wish lists actually have an impact.

Shadows Chasers and Max Headroom would be among my top live action choices. I have both shows in very nice condition from their original network airings, but I'd still like to see them both released properly. Cartoons, I'd like to see Beany and Cecil and Crusader Rabbit released on disc.

Birds of Prey is another show I'd like to see get a good studio release.
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  12-14-2005, 03:02 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 28 posts since Jun 2005
The Ace of Wands
Sky
Adam Adamant
and Irving supposedly lost Dr Who eps that he aquired from BBc before they wiped em.
Out of the Unknown
Salvage 1
  12-14-2005, 07:05 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
You mean the film cans that were supposedly recovered from the BBC rubbish tip? I've been hearing about those for over 20 years. At one time, I knew someone who claimed to know the guy who salvaged the film cans.

At least with Salvage 1, all of the episodes exist. And I understand all of Sky exists, too. But those other shows - Adam Adamant was supposed to be released this year on DVD, and then the project was shelved - apparently the film elements were too expensive to restore. Bummer, I had that on pre-order ...

Then again, who ever expected we'd get Star Maidens on shiny disc? :>
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  12-14-2005, 08:02 AM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 1,453 posts since Jun 2005
1) Dark Skies
2) G vs E
3) Batman Beyond