Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Buy TV: Shopping Deals and Tips

06-13-2005, 03:49 PM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 8 posts since Jun 2005

Super Mario Brothers Super Show

Sony Music announces a 4-disc set for the Super Mario Brothers Super Show.

Once again, not many details for any of their announcements today, but the dvd is scheduled for release on October 25, 2005, with a retail tag of $29.95, according to DVDplanet

------------------------------------------------
The Legend of Zelda: The Complete Series

Sony Music prepares the complete series of The Legend of Zelda...

Sony has scheduled the set for this October 11, 2005, with a retail tag of only $29.95. The Legend of Zelda will be a 3-disc set, according to DVDplanet
-------------------------------------------
Heathcliff: Uncut

Sony Music announces a 4-disc set for Heathcliff.

There are no details at the moment but the dvd is scheduled for release on September 20, 2005. The retail price will be $34.95, according to DVDplanet

06-13-2005, 04:01 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I will have to check these out, I wonder which Heathcliff as I did not think Sony owned the rights to the DIC series, I doubt its that one as there were over 100 shorts which most discs have maybe 9 from retail, hopefully more information will come out soon

Oct is going to be a BIG month with He-Man, possibly the 2nd volume of Thundercats, Fat Albert and now these
  06-13-2005, 11:18 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 960 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to battle7
It would be cool if the ywould follow up with a release of Captain N: Gamemaster.
  06-13-2005, 11:34 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Thats just what I was thinking, that is one of my dream sets