Go Back   TVPast Forums > TV Collector Resources > Buy TV: Shopping Deals and Tips

10-18-2006, 08:24 AM

Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 744 posts since Jun 2005
FedEx has left my dvd recorder at the wrong house.. It says it was delievered, and left at front door. Well, no package here. Security cameras doesn't show anyone here leaving a package or taking one.. So I called them, they are sending the driver to where he left it, and re-deliever to me tommorow, that is.... if someone didn't keep the package lol
  10-18-2006, 08:33 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 614 posts since Jun 2005
Quite a few times.Everyone likes to rag the USPS, but I've had worse experiences with UPS and Fedex.I've caught the UPS guy putting packages in my BBQ pit before!!!And I've saw the guy throw them on the grass NEAR my steps!!!Which meant my dog shredded them, when I had a dog anyways.He never honks, or knocks, just slings the package wherever it lands lol.I've also had Fedex lose 2-3 things, and then they had a young guy running the route for awhile that was always stoned out of his mind.He tried to steal a package of mine but I drove up during the act.So I've had some bad experiences with all the services myself.For the record I prefer Fedex, in spite of all the problems.
  10-18-2006, 08:40 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
I have had this happen before as well. FEDEX Home is the worst becuase they just leave stuff outside our apt complete (not our door, not even the side we come in on, the front of the freakin apt in the rain/cold,etc).
  10-18-2006, 08:43 AM

USPS here sucks, worst i've ever seen about not getting my mail..

They prob left the package at my neighbors house, (the one that harrasses us) haha
  10-19-2006, 07:49 AM

After talking to the fedex guy, he left it in another town about 20 mins from me... HOW THE HELL? Anyways, it should be here tommorow, but if its opened, I'm not accepting it.
  10-19-2006, 08:14 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,781 posts since Aug 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to SavageAmusement
I ordered the new gameboy when it came out- from amazon
they left it outside- and it went missing.
Long story short, they left it
the next day the post office came, and they thought it was GOING - so they took it
it took 7 weeks to straighten it out.

10-19-2006, 08:38 AM

whoah, that sucks.. This better be taken care of tommorow lol
  10-19-2006, 11:54 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 1,139 posts since Jun 2005
seems like everything is going down hill .

remember "the customer is always right "? or "quality service with a smile" ? or "satisfaction garunteed" ?

fed ex , usps , ups ... seems to go the direction of aol.

even when i call 411 ,.. they give me lip service, lil smart asses !!!!
  10-19-2006, 01:23 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Yeah I dont get it, they raise their rates too and now provide even less customer service!
  10-20-2006, 05:45 AM

Okay, I got it awhile ago, it wasn't opened. All is well, back to recording.. woooo