TVPast Forums

TVPast Forums (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/)
-   Buy TV: Shopping Deals and Tips (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/sales-deals/)
-   -   Out of Print VHS/DVD Help (http://www.tvpast.org/forum/sales-deals/9809-print-vhs-dvd.html)

lordsmurf 05-16-2011 09:50 AM

Yeah, definitely not a cheap video!

MuppetDanny 06-05-2012 05:38 AM

2012 Update

Here's what I am after - if anyone can help, please let me know :)

Australia
- The Disney Channel Vol. 7 - 12 (Walt Disney Home Video. 1985-88) view photo: [vol.12]
- The Disney Channel - The First Christmas Volume (Walt Disney Home Video. 1988) [view photo]

Portugal
- Um Natal Especial com os Marretas (A Christmas Special with thr Muppets/Muppet Family Christmas) (Paramount/New Age Entertainment 2002?) [view photo]
- O Melhor dos Marretas Vol. 2 (The Best of the Muppets 2) (Paramount/New Age Entertainment 2002) [view photo]
- Melhor dos Marretas 1 (The Best of the Muppets 1) (Paramount/New Age Entertainment 2002) [view photo]
- Fantástica Miss Piggy (Fantastic Miss Piggy) (Paramount/New Age Entertainment 2002?) [view photo]
- As Aventuras dos Marretas (The Adventures of The Muppets/The Muppet Movie) (Paramount/New Age Entertainment 2002?) [view photo]

Japan
- The Best of Kermit on Sesame Street (Sony 2002) [view photo] [Amazon Link]
- Living with Dinosaurs/Fearful Dragon Kun, My Nephew (KSS Films) (cat.no. KSLD 108) (Laserdisc)
- Song of the Cloud Forest/Poem of the Forest of Clouds (KSS Films) (cat. no. KSLD 109) (Laserdisc)
- Secrets of the Muppets/Mystery of the Muppets (KSS Films) (cat. no. KSLD 110) (Laserdisc)

Israel
- The Muppets Go to the Movies [view photo]
- The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show [view photo]

wayshway 07-24-2012 01:01 PM

I have a large collection of rare movies on VHS and DVD that are out of print or never been released.

MuppetDanny 07-24-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayshway (Post 84236)
I have a large collection of rare movies on VHS and DVD that are out of print or never been released.

Any Muppets or Disney Channel?

wayshway 07-25-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuppetDanny (Post 84238)

No, just movies.

wayshway 07-25-2012 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuppetDanny (Post 84238)

Check your messages. :)

MuppetDanny 07-25-2012 02:09 PM

Got it, Thanks ;)

wayshway 07-25-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuppetDanny (Post 84256)
Got it, Thanks ;)

You're welcome.
Hope that helps. :D

MuppetDanny 12-06-2012 11:04 AM

UPDATE: December 2012

UPDATE: December 2012

I have managed to get a lot Disney Channel videos from Australia recently, but still no luck on the other VHS, DVD and laserdiscs. if anyone can help, please let me know :)

Australia
- The Disney Channel Vol. 11 (Walt Disney Home Video. 1985-88)

Portugal
- Um Natal Especial com os Marretas (A Christmas Special with thr Muppets/Muppet Family Christmas) (Paramount/New Age Entertainment 2002?) [view photo]
- O Melhor dos Marretas Vol. 2 (The Best of the Muppets 2) (Paramount/New Age Entertainment 2002) [view photo]
- Melhor dos Marretas 1 (The Best of the Muppets 1) (Paramount/New Age Entertainment 2002) [view photo]
- Fantástica Miss Piggy (Fantastic Miss Piggy) (Paramount/New Age Entertainment 2002?) [view photo]
- As Aventuras dos Marretas (The Adventures of The Muppets/The Muppet Movie) (Paramount/New Age Entertainment 2002?) [view photo]

Japan
- Living with Dinosaurs/Fearful Dragon Kun, My Nephew (KSS Films) (cat.no. KSLD 108) (Laserdisc)
- Song of the Cloud Forest/Poem of the Forest of Clouds (KSS Films) (cat. no. KSLD 109) (Laserdisc)
- Secrets of the Muppets/Mystery of the Muppets (KSS Films) (cat. no. KSLD 110) (Laserdisc)

Israel

MuppetDanny 11-01-2013 09:25 AM

UPDATE: November 2013

I have managed to get copies of Muppet DVDs recently, but still no luck on the other VHS, DVD and laserdiscs. if anyone can help, please let me know :)

Australia

Portugal
- - Melhor dos Marretas 1 (The Best of the Muppets 1) (Paramount/New Age Entertainment 2002) [view photo]

Japan

Israel

MuppetDanny 03-28-2015 10:46 AM

Just to bump this old thread. If anyone with these VHS, DVD and laserdiscs. if please let me know, thanks :)

Also check my other thread : Wanted: Classic Cartoons VHS

ndbs9u3 04-23-2015 07:07 PM

I have a question for you. Are the last two muppet movies worth seeing? thanks.

MuppetDanny 04-23-2015 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndbs9u3 (Post 88716)
I have a question for you. Are the last two muppet movies worth seeing? thanks.

Absolutely;)

MuppetDanny 03-21-2022 06:46 AM

UPDATE: March 2022

I have managed to get a couple of Muppet DVDs recently including "The Best of Kermit on Sesame Street" DVD from Japan after all these years, but still no luck on the other VHS, DVD and laserdiscs. if anyone can help, please let me know :)

Australia

Portugal

Japan

Israel

MuppetDanny 04-07-2023 03:00 AM

*bump*

Please see post #34

Thank you :o