06-06-2005, 08:36 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 458 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via AIM to gatch72 Send a message via Yahoo to gatch72
What is your favorite Star Wars movie and why?
Who is your favorite character in the movie?
Thankx
Billy
  06-06-2005, 08:43 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 571 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via MSN to GreenRanger1
I havent seen IV, V, or VI in a really, really long time. I need to sit down and watch them again. Out of eps I, II, and III, episode II is my favorite. I think story wise it was the best. Episode III would be after that. My favorite character is definately Anakin/Darth Vader.
  06-06-2005, 09:44 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
My favorite character has changed over the years. I adore Obi-Wan, and used to fall asleep every time I saw the original Star Wars immediately after Ben was killed. Other than him, originally, it was Luke, since I could identify more closely with him. As I got older, it became Han. I never liked Darth Vader - not into villains - but I've come to really like Anakin. The fact that I really like Hayden Christensen is probably a factor here ... :>
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  06-06-2005, 01:22 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 170 posts since Jun 2005
I love the first 30 minute of episode VI. The whole Jabba the Hut thing & when Luke and the gang save Han from Jabba/Bobba Fett.
  06-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
Episode V Empire Strikes Back, that is the first one I ever saw in the theatre and the one to me that has the most to do with all the movies, its where we learn of Vader's relationship, where we see Lando's duel sides, Leia and Han develop and I mean how cool is it to have all the heroes essentially lose and badly (luke has no hand and hand is frozen in carbonite)

That would be followed by EIII and ROTJ, dont care much for the others, EIV would be probably the next one then EII and then EI dead last
  06-06-2005, 07:51 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
I guess RETURN OF THE JEDI, because I saw that one in theatres too (I believe I also saw ESB, but it's been so long ago), and actors that played the EWOKS were there, as well as Harrison Ford. And it was a special "sneak preview" that was hard to get into, I don't know how my mom/sis got the tickets. I've always been fond of Ewoks, Chewie gave me nightmares.