Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

09-13-2005, 02:02 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 234 posts since Jun 2005
Hey

I heard this show was coming back on the air this fall on one of the stations, but I can't remember the details. Anyone have any info on this? I would love to capture and make a set of this.

fortunec00kie
  09-13-2005, 03:39 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 305 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via MSN to Joker
PRIME in Canada
started yesterday - My machines were set up to record. :-)

Joker
  09-13-2005, 10:48 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 2,824 posts since May 2005
Send a message via AIM to markatisu Send a message via MSN to markatisu
It airs every Saturday night in America on the American Life Network (only available to digital cable and satellite), I have been recording Season 4 but it takes a LONG time with 1 ep a week lol
  09-13-2005, 07:32 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 234 posts since Jun 2005
"It airs every Saturday night in America on the American Life Network (only available to digital cable and satellite), I have been recording Season 4 but it takes a LONG time with 1 ep a week lol"

Turns out here it is airing every week day. So we should catch up to you in no time!!
I missed Monday's Episode though........