Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

10-10-2005, 12:53 AM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,761 posts since May 2005
Direct link to high quality version:
http://www-fi3.starwreck.com/media/s...nning_xvid.avi

Right click and save as.
It may take 3-7 hours to download, so do it overnight.
File is an XVID AVI. Not DVD-ready.

Lower quality versions are here on the main page:
http://www-fi3.starwreck.com/download.php

I've not seen it yet, supposed to be a good spoof.

Quote:
quote:
Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning is not your run-of-the-mill parody aimed solely at Star Trek fans. It is a motion picture for everyone with a taste for action, humour and zany characters. It is the story of Emperor Pirk - a star fleet commander who declares himself a global overlord and decides to expand his reign beyond the farthest reaches of the universe. The story that unfolds amidst the space battles is a stark reminder of how dangerous the mixture of ambition, cowardice and stupidity is.

Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning begins with Captain James B. Pirk of the starship Kickstart shipwrecked on the 21st century Earth with his crew. Originally from the distant future, Pirk and his crew travelled back in time to save the Earth from hostile aliens, but lost their ship and became stranded. Pirk's daily routine consists mainly of stuffing his face at the local fast food restaurant, and he is finding it difficult to convince the ladies he is, in fact, an intergalactic space hero from the future.

As the prospects for humanity's conquest of space look increasingly bleaker, Pirk comes up with a questionable plan to save mankind's future...