11-15-2005, 10:38 AM
Member Removed / Locked / Why?

Stats: 1,453 posts since Jun 2005
Did anyone get Threshold last week? When does it come on this week?
  11-15-2005, 10:54 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 910 posts since Jun 2005
Last week episode was a repeat THRESHOLD will shift from its Friday (9:00-10:00 PM) time slot to Tuesday (10:00-11:00 PM) on Nov. 22 and Nov. 29.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/g...04/joker-3.gif
  11-15-2005, 12:17 PM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,148 posts since Jun 2005
Threshold wasn't on last week - Close to Home was aired in its place. Close to Home will also air this Friday. I think they're trying to boost the ratings on Close to Home by trying it out in the Friday night block. I record both, but I really miss my Threshold fix!
Update 7Feb12 - Still not really trading, except for a few selected sets for friends. Check out my fannish activities through my home page at http://www.debwalsh.com/. Thanks for your understanding! E-mail only - no PMs, please.
  11-15-2005, 08:29 PM

Verified Member

Stats: 960 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to battle7
cut and pasted from SciFi.com

Threshold is currently off the air, but will return in a week, on Nov. 22, in a new 10 p.m. ET/PT Tuesday timeslot. Braga said that the show, which focuses on Dr. Molly Caffrey and her team of experts as they try to contain an alien threat, is wrapping production on its 12th episode and prepping the 13th. CBS has ordered three more scripts, but is awaiting a decision on whether to order nine more produced episodes until it sees how Threshold performs in its new timeslot.

"I would imagine that they'd expect bigger numbers than what we've been getting, considering the timeslot," Braga said. "Though our numbers have been decent, and our demographic has been decent. And we haven't dropped. In fact, we've built slightly week to week. So the indications are good. But I think we would definitely have to gain some new eyeballs."

Braga added: "If we get that back order, there are lots of big twists and turns coming, and big escalating things happening both plotwise and characterwise that we want to do. Molly's going to lose control of Threshold. She's going to ... find herself in a position where she may completely lose control of the entire operation. Ramsey 's [Peter Dinklage] going to be going down a very dark path as he starts turning to his vices more and more. ... And ... we're going to find out more about what these aliens are doing. Unfortunately, right around the time our team starts to figure it out, we figure out that what they plan is infinitely more terrifying than what we've seen so far."

The Nov. 22 episode, "Progeny," deals with alien influence in a fertility clinic and features guest star Elizabeth Berkley (in real life, a close friend of Gugino's). Until Threshold returns to the air, fans can catch up with the show on CBS.com, which is streaming past episodes.
  11-15-2005, 11:27 PM

You know the the actress that plays Dr. Molly Caffrey was in Sin City.I didn't recognize her because she had her clothes on.

PS- For some reason I liked her more in Sin City. I just can't figure why.
  11-16-2005, 10:33 AM

Verified Member

Stats: 960 posts since Jun 2005
Send a message via Yahoo to battle7
what scene was she in?
  11-16-2005, 11:11 AM

Stats: 648 posts since Jun 2005
Carla Gugino was lucille in Sin City. She was the lesbian who was Marv's caseworker and drug supplier.
  11-17-2005, 02:16 AM

Leave it to the perv to know all the exact details of Sin City scenes I was talking about!
  11-17-2005, 01:12 PM

Stats: 648 posts since Jun 2005
No, just the guy with the good memory. You take neither of your medicines often enough to do you any good..the one for your memory or the one for your !
  11-17-2005, 04:09 PM

I bet your wife wishes you would catch Lockjaw every so often. I know I do!