Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

04-22-2014, 09:28 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,760 posts since May 2005
From what I've read, this is actually a live-action adaptation of the stories from Heavy Metal magazine...

... so you can except busty women.

The English-language series was aired in France first back in 2012, and Syfy picked it up and aired it this month for the first time in the U.S.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9...ant_Chronicles

Joe Flanagan (Col Sheppard on Stargate Atlantis), and James Marsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Torchwood, Zod on Smallville) and two of the main stars.

I've not seen it yet, hence this post.

Name:  kelly-brook-metal-hurlant.jpg
Views: 1956
Size:  36.3 KB