Go Back   TVPast Forums > Local TV Channels > Scripted TV: Sitcoms, Dramas, Scifi, Westerns

09-07-2014, 07:59 PM

Stats: 18 posts since Apr 2014
Well, the time has come for me to move over to Saturday Morning Halloween specials and/or episodes. I am making a DVD compilation set for a friend for Halloween featuring several different 1980s Saturday Morning shows. So far (I'm only about halfway through right now), I need the following episodes. Any chance anyone might have these or can help point me in the right direction? I know lordsmurf had mentioned having a bunch of cartoons...

Anyway, I need (so far):

Today's Special "Halloween" (from 1982)
Mork & Mindy/Laverne & Shirley/The Fonz Hour "All the President's Girls" (1982) (I ONLY need the Laverne & Shirley & the Fonz short, I already have the Mork & Mindy part! I'll take the full episode though if need be. I can always edit it down!)
The Biskitts "Moving Day/A Biskitt Halloween" (1983) (I need both shorts to complete the full episode)
The Monchichis/The Little Rascals/Richie Rich Show "Fright Night" (what I'm looking for is the Little Rascals cartoon short called "Fright Night" as well as the 4 Richie Rich parts, "Mayda Munny/Coin Flipper/Busy Butler/Haunting of Castle Rich." I have a Monchichis episode to put together with these to make a full episode)
Welcome to Pooh Corner "Because it's Halloween" (1984) (I think this was a Halloween special but it might've been released as a regular episode too)
The Pink Panther & Sons "Haunted Howlers" (1984) (this would be Episode 5 of Season 1)

ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks so much!!!
  09-07-2014, 08:01 PM

It occurs to me that I should have placed this thread in the Superheroes, Cartoons & Anime section. I'm sorry. How do I move the thread over?
  09-08-2014, 01:28 PM

Does the thread need to be moved?

And anyone able to help me locate those episodes and/or able to provide them? ANY help is appreciated! It's a Halloween present for a close friend of mine!
  09-12-2014, 10:03 AM

Anyone? Still looking for these episodes....

In addition, I'm also looking for:
The Berenstain Bears "The Trojan Pumpkin"
The Berenstain Bears "The Spooky Old Mansion"
The Tom & Jerry Halloween Special (1987 TBS special mixing classic cartoons with a live-action wraparound)
  09-26-2014, 08:02 AM

Ok well, I found the Berenstain Bears & Biskitts episodes I was needing but I'm still looking for:
Today's Special "Halloween" (1982) (from Season 2 of the show)

Mork & Mindy/Laverne & Shirley/The Fonz Hour "All the President's Girls" (1982) (I ONLY need the Laverne & Shirley & the Fonz short, I already have the Mork & Mindy part! I'll take the full episode though if need be. I can always edit it down!)

The Monchichis/The Little Rascals/Richie Rich Show "Fright Night" (what I'm looking for is the Little Rascals cartoon short called "Fright Night." I have eps of Monchichis & Richie Rich to add to make a "complete" episode)

Welcome to Pooh Corner "Because it's Halloween" (1984) (This was a Halloween special)

The Pink Panther & Sons "Haunted Howlers" (1984) (this would be Episode 5 of the series)

The Tom & Jerry Halloween Special (1987 TBS special mixing classic cartoons with a live-action wraparound) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_%26...loween_Special) (This used to be on youtube in its entirety AND separated into 6 parts but they are now blocked due to copyright stuff. Only Part 5 of the 6-part posting of it is still available on youtube but I'd love the full special in anyone knows where to obtain it...)

If ANYONE can help me locate any of these or even just point me in the right direction, I'd very much appreciate it! Ideally, I'd like to have my Halloween compilation DVD set finished by Halloween. Thanks!
  09-26-2014, 10:31 AM
Verified Member

Stats: 1,856 posts since Jun 2005
try Haunted Howlers from youtube. the quality is good.
The following users thank manthing for this useful post: SpeedsterEVP (09-26-2014)
  09-26-2014, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manthing View Post
try Haunted Howlers from youtube. the quality is good.
Oh man!!! Thanks SO much, manthing!!! You're a life saver!! Here I was thinking I'd never find any of them! And the Pink Panther & Sons episode was one I was especially looking for! You wouldn't by chance know where I might find the others, would you?
  09-27-2014, 03:10 AM
Verified Member

no problemo. i did a search for the rest but could not find anything. i'll keep an eye out but no promises.
  10-06-2014, 09:32 AM

Does anyone know how to download a youtube video that has been blocked by a Warner Bros. copyright? If so, I could piece together the Tom & Jerry Halloween Special myself...
  10-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Verified Member

add a link to that specific youtube video so some of us can test it out.
  10-06-2014, 12:44 PM

Here's the link to the full episode (which shows the copyright notice when you try to watch it): http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=rlNdcu1mKec

If I could just somehow download that original video, I'd have the whole special...
  10-06-2014, 06:05 PM
Site Staff – Forum Moderator

Arcade Wins: Asteroids Champion Minigolf Champion People on Fire Champion
Stats: 9,760 posts since May 2005
I just don't have any of this stuff.

Pt5 is still there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pQSu6l0wXM
Contact that uploader --ask for it directly. (If he has the tape, we can restore it. I'd do that one.)

Or the person with the full version. Hopefully, 1 of 2 of them will respond.

EDIT: Actually, we're going to contact the guy with the full version.
  10-06-2014, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsmurf View Post

Contact that uploader --ask for it directly. (If he has the tape, we can restore it. I'd do that one.)

Wow...thanks for trying to contact the guy, lordsmurf. I attempted to message him once before and didn't have much luck but hopefully, you guys have better luck. I REALLY appreciate all the help you & manthing have been in helping with this.
  10-08-2014, 06:48 AM

Once again, thanks for the help guys!

I suppose I need to add Meatballs & Spaghetti "The Werewolf Story" to my list of episodes I'm looking for...
  10-10-2014, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordsmurf View Post

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have since found the Tom & Jerry Halloween Special from a guy who once helped me with an earlier compilation I was making. So now, the only ones I still need are:

Meatballs & Spaghetti "The Werewolf Story"
Little Rascals (cartoon show) "Fright Night" (from Season 2, when it was packaged with Monchichis & Richie Rich)
Welcome to Pooh Corner "Because it's Halloween" (from what I can tell, this was a Halloween special & not an actual episode of the series, but the same premise is there...people in costumes)